- Green Coffee Bean - Contains high levels of caffeine which boosts circulation and lessens the fluid retention which causes puffiness; Reduces damaging effects of free radicals and contains potent antioxidants
- *Rosehip - Reduces dark circles and puffiness. High in vitamin E and A, giving it regenerating properties, helping to improve texture and tone, reduce pigmentation, improve circulation, tighten pores, and reduce inflammation
- Sweet Almond - High in vitamin K (reduces dark circles), palmitic acid, and retinol - natural moisturisers help to soften & smooth periorbital skin
- *Baobab - High in Vitamin A, C, D and E and rich in Omegas, this enriching oil nourishes and improves skin elasticity
- *Argan - High in Vitamin E and fatty acids, Argan oil replenishes moisture in skin cells and reduces wrinkles by repairing the skin’s hydro-lipid layer and boosting skin repair
- *Marula - High in vitamin C and anti-oxidants, this light weight, fast absorbing oil is a free radical scavenger that nourishes, moisturizes and stimulates collagen production. It protects against environmental damage and reduces dark circles under the eyes
- German Chamomile - Anti-inflammatory; helps to reduce puffiness
- *Lavender - Soothing, calming; diuretic - helps drain fluid stored under eyes to reduce puffiness
- Cypress - Vaso-constricting properties help reduce swollen under-eye area; astringent properties tighten and tone
- Carrot Seed - High in antioxidants, it nourishes, tightens and rejuvenates skin, reducing fine lines & wrinkles; High in Vitamin A - Helps to stimulate renewal of the top layers of the skin in order to shed dry, damaged cells
- Arnica - Reduces puffiness around the eyes. It stimulates the flow of white blood cells to relieve congestion (darkness/bruising) and help disperse trapped fluid.
Sweet Almond Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Green Coffee Bean Coffea Arabica *Rosehip Rosa mosqueta *Baobab Adansonia digitata *Argan Argania spinosa *Marula Sclerocarya bierra Vitamin E Tocopherol *Lavender Lavandula angustifolia Arnica Arnica Montana German Chamomile Matricaria recutita Cypress Cupressus sempervirens Carrot Seed Daucus carota
*indicates organic ingredient
How to use
- After cleansing and toning, apply one drop per eye. Start at the lower inner corner of the eye and pat along the base of the eye socket, to your temples, up and over, finishing at the upper inner corner.
- Test on a small area before use
- Do not get product in your eyes
Did you Know?
Cherish – Beauty by Nature Eye Serum is 100% natural and does not contain any added fillers, waxes, parabens, sulphates, synthetic fragrances and dyes, silicon, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs or triclosan and will not cause build-up or clog pores.
- Cruelty Free – certified by Beauty without Cruelty SA
- Certified organic ingredients
- 100% natural
- Palm oil free
- Made in South Africa
- GMO free