Cleansing Oil - Oily Skin
- *Grapeseed oil is rich in antioxidants, helps to soften, smooth and moisturise skin
- Castor oil has strong cleansing, healing, and anti-inflammatory properties and helps purge pores of impurities and combat acne-causing bacteria
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in oleic and linoleic acids which offer superior moisturizing, nourishing and revitalizing properties.
- *Jojoba oil acts as an emulsifier with the skin's natural sebum and gently unclogs the pores and lifts grime and imbedded impurities
- Geranium has antibacterial and astringent properties and helps to cleanse and tone the skin, as well as balancing sebum production
- Frankincense cleanses, tightens and tones the skin
Ingredients*Grapeseed Vitis Vinifera Castor Ricinus communis Apricot Kernel Prunus armeniaca *Jojoba Simmondsia chinensis Geranium Pelargonium graveolens Frankincense Boswellia carterii
*indicates organic ingredient
How to use
- Massage one pump into the skin, using smooth, circular strokes; leave on for a few minutes to allow it to penetrate the pores properly. Steam off with a hot face cloth and then gently wipe the oil away, repeating until all the oil has been removed.
- Follow with Cherish Beauty by Nature Toner and Face Serum
Did you Know?
Organic Jojoba oil is technically a liquid wax and closely resembles human sebum. It has a comedogenic rating of 0 to 2 which means it won’t clog your pores, and will actually help to reduce excess sebum production. It acts as an emulsifier with the skin's natural sebum and gently unclogs the pores and lifts grime and imbedded impurities.