Bath Soak - Relaxing - 500g
Relaxing Bath SoakNeed to relax? Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Marjoram and Clary Sage have a calming effect on the nerves and act to relieve tension, panic and nervous exhaustion. These essential oils are partnered with Magnesium Sulphate and Pink Himalayan Salt Crystals, which help to soothe, revitalise and soak your worries away.
- Magnesium sulphate - draws out toxins, eases aches and pains and relieves stress and fatigue
- Pink Himalayan Salt Crystals - naturally rich in more than 60 PH-balancing, skin-replenishing minerals, promotes detoxification, relaxation and soothes sore muscles
- *Grapeseed oil – Rich in antioxidants, helps to soften, smooth and moisturise skin
- *Lavender oil - Has a calming effect on the nerves, and acts to relieve tension
- *Marjoram oil - has a warming action and calms emotions, relieves anxiety and stress and helps to relax tense muscles
- Clary Sage oil - has a calming and sedating influence on the nerves and emotions helps to alleviate deep seated tension
- Roman Chamomile oil - has calming and relaxing properties and is an effective tonic for irritation, impatience, stress and sleeplessness
IngredientsEpsom Salts Magnesium Sulphate; Pink Himalayan Salt Crystals Sodium Chloride; *Grapeseed Vitis Vinifera; *Lavender Lavendula augustifolia; *Marjoram Origanum Majorana; Clary Sage Salvia officinalis; Roman Chamomile Chamaemelum nobile
*indicates organic ingredient
How to use
- Dissolve two heaped tablespoons into your bath and soak
- To further enhance the benefits of this product, apply our Cherish Relaxing Body Oil after your soak
Did you Know?Pink Himalayan Salt Crystal is naturally rich in more than 60 PH-balancing, skin-replenishing minerals. Dissolved in water, it forms an ionic solution which promotes detoxification, relaxation and soothes sore muscles.
Epsom salt is a naturally occurring pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulphate; both are readily absorbed through the skin, helping to reduce inflammation, soothe muscles and nerves and flush toxins from the body.