Restore your skin’s balance with this delicate floral blend, designed to soothe and calm your skin. Our toners are free from alcohol, parabens, sulphates and phthalates and won’t strip your skin. Suitable for all skin types.
Natural Soothing Toner – 100ml
17 in stock
17 in stock
Natural Soothing Toner – All Skin Types
Restore your skin’s balance with this delicate floral blend, designed to soothe and calm your skin. Our natural soothing toner is free from alcohol, parabens, sulphates and phthalates and won’t strip your skin. Suitable for all skin types.
- Rose Damascena/ Rose distillate acts as a humectant and also helps to balance the skin, regulating sebum production, nourishing skin health and restoring radiance. It is naturally antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial and is filled with anti-oxidants and vitamins that help soothe and cool sensitive and irritated skin.
- *Rose Geranium distillate soothes and calms inflamed skin and restores balance.
- Witch Hazel distillate possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and astringent properties which can be beneficial in the treatment of pimples, acne, blemishes, porous facial skin, and wrinkles.
- Rosemary distillate provides mild tonic and skin cleansing properties and is calming for skin irritations and blemishes
Rose Damascena distillate Aqua rosa damascena; *Rose Geranium distillate Aqua pelargonium graveolens; Witch Hazel distillate Aqua hamamelis virginiana; Rosemary distillate Aqua rosmarinus officinalis; citric acid; Sodium Benzoate
*indicates organic ingredient
How to use
- After cleansing with a Cherish Beauty Cleansing Oil
- Spray a small amount onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over your face, or
- Mist on face, neck and décolletage after cleansing
- Wait for the toner to dry and then apply a Cherish Beauty by Nature Face Serum
Did you Know?
Alcohol is commonly found in commercial toners. It has a drying and irritating effect on the skin and has been associated with contact dermatitis. Our Natural Soothing Toner is alcohol and fragrance free, reducing risk of adverse skin reactions