Cherish Beauty’s fabulous little muscle relief aromatherapy roller offer great muscle relaxant properties. A blend of wintergreen, Eucalyptus as well as peppermint oils help to soothe sore muscles and reduce inflammation, thereby relieving pain.
- Wintergreen oil contains large amounts of methyl salicylate, which permeates the skin’s tissues and inhibits the formation of prostaglandins, working to reduce pain and inflammation
- Eucalyptus oil has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and antiseptic properties, helping to provide relief from muscle and joint pain
- Peppermint oil has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-spasmodic properties, helping to relieve pain and inflammation
*Grapeseed (Cold Pressed) Vitis Vinifera Wintergreen Gaultheria procumbens *Eucalyptus Eucalyptus globulus *Peppermint Mentha piperita
- Wintergreen oil should not be used by people who are allergic to Aspirin
- Wintergreen should never be ingested, and only used topically in dilutions
- Eucalyptus oil should be avoided by people with high blood pressure and epilepsy
- Always do a patch test first to ensure you do not react to the product
- Do not use inflamed or broken skin
How to use Cherish Muscle Relief Aromatherapy Roller
- Rub the rollerball over affected area
- Massage the oil into the muscles, taking care not to mark your clothes
Did you Know?
All Cherish Beauty products are:
- Cruelty Free – Certified by Beauty without Cruelty SA
- 100% natural
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Palm oil free
- Mineral oil free
- Made in South Africa
- GMO free
Follow our informative blogs to find out more about the benefits of essential oils in your natural skincare regime!