Cherish Beauty natural lavender baby balm will soothe and hydrate delicate skin and help treat diaper rash and other minor skin irritations.
Lavender Baby Balm 100ml
250 in stock
250 in stock
Our natural lavender baby balm will soothe and hydrate delicate skin and help treat diaper rash and other minor skin irritations. Formulated with specially selected moisturising oils and calming botanical actives to nurture and protect sensitive skin.
Free from petroleum, mineral oil, zinc oxide, phthalates and parabens
Cloth nappy safe
Benefits of natural lavender baby balm
- Forms a protective layer on the skin and locks in moisture
- Moisturises and helps to replenish and protect dry, damaged, chapped, cracked and irritated skin
- Soothes dry skin and promotes healing, keeping skin soft and supple
- Delicately fragranced with Lavender essential oil, which has calming and relaxing properties
Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Levulinic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Linalool
How to use
- A little goes a long way! Apply lightly to the nappy area after changing
- Apply liberally for nappy rash, cradle cap and dry skin patches
- Always do a patch test first to ensure your baby does not react to lavender baby balm
- Discontinue use if reaction occurs
- Do not use on broken skin
- Avoid eye area
Did you Know?
A baby’s skin is more susceptible to reactions to chemicals, artificial fragrances and other nasties found in conventional baby products. We only use 100% natural ingredients in our lavender baby balm, to ensure your baby’s skin stays soft, smooth and allergy-free.
To find out more about the importance of ingredients in baby’s skincare and what you should look out for, read our blog here.