Balancing Bath Soak
The sunny radiance of Sweet Orange brings cheerfulness and warmth to the mind and promotes relaxation, whilst Geranium has balancing and uplifting properties. These essential oils are partnered with Magnesium Sulphate and Pink Himalayan Salt Crystals, which help to soothe, revitalise and soak your worries away.
- Magnesium sulphate – draws out toxins, eases aches and pains and relieves stress and fatigue
- Pink Himalayan Salt Crystals – naturally rich in more than 60 PH-balancing, skin-replenishing minerals, promotes detoxification, relaxation and soothes sore muscles
- *Grapeseed oil – Rich in antioxidants, helps to soften, smooth and moisturise skin
- *Lavender oil – Has a calming effect on the nerves, and acts to relieve tension
- *Sweet Orange oil – Brings cheerfulness and warmth to the mind and promotes relaxation; it is a lymphatic stimulant, useful in detoxifying the body
- *Geranium oil – Helps to balance emotions and relieve feelings of stress and anxiety
- Clary Sage oil – has a calming and sedating influence on the nerves and emotions
Epsom Salts Magnesium Sulphate; Pink Himalayan Salt Crystals Sodium Chloride; *Grapeseed Vitis Vinifera; *Lavender Lavendula augustifolia; *Sweet Orange Citrus sinensis; *Geranium Pelargonium graveolens; Clary Sage Salvia officinalis;
*indicates organic ingredient
How to use
- Dissolve two heaped tablespoons into your bath and soak
- To further enhance the benefits of this product, apply our Cherish Balancing Body Oil after your soak
Did you Know?
Pink Himalayan Salt Crystal is naturally rich in more than 60 PH-balancing, skin-replenishing minerals. Dissolved in water, it forms an ionic solution which promotes detoxification, relaxation and soothes sore muscles.
Epsom salt is a naturally occurring pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulphate; both are readily absorbed through the skin, helping to reduce inflammation, soothe muscles and nerves and flush toxins from the body.