Baby Massage Oil – Lavender
Communicate a sense of love, security and comfort to your baby through gentle massage. Studies show that massaging your baby can reduce crying and fussiness, help baby sleep more peacefully, and help alleviate common problems like constipation and colic.
- Coconut oil is a superb skin moisturiser and helps to replenish and protect dry, damaged, chapped, cracked and irritated skin
- Sweet Almond oil is naturally rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc and is excellent for keeping skin soft and supple
- *Jojoba oil – Improves elasticity and suppleness, helping the skin remain hydrated, moisturised, soft and smooth
- Vitamin E oil is an excellent antioxidant that protects and repairs skin and guards against free radical damage
- *Lavender and Roman Chamomile essential oils have calming and relaxing properties
Coconut Oil Fractionated Cocos nucifera; Sweet Almond Prunus amygdalus; *Jojoba Simmondsia chinensis; Vitamin E Tocopherol; *Lavender Lavandula angustifolia; Roman Chamomile Chamaemelum nobile
*indicates organic ingredient
How to use
Gently massage your baby using recommended massage techniques.
- Always do a patch test first to ensure your baby does not react to the product
- Do not massage over inflamed or broken skin
- Do not massage if baby has a fever or has just been vaccinated
Did you Know?
A baby’s skin is much more permeable than ours, which makes them more susceptible to reactions to chemicals, artificial fragrances and other nasties found in conventional baby products. We only use natural ingredients in our baby care range, to ensure your baby’s skin stays soft, smooth and allergy-free.